This privacy notice will explain how Marquiz uses the personal data and will make a distinction between the information collected by Marquiz itself and information, collected by the entity using Marquiz software. Also, a distinction will be made here between information received directly from Clients and information received from their Contacts. The information about data collection, storage, use and disclosure will be given only for the data obtained by the means of the Marquiz software integrated to the third parties’ platforms or on the Marquiz website.
Why your privacy is important for us?
We promote services that are mainly based on the data collection. Most of the time it is personal data. Our main priority is to provide the best service, so we really care that that the information that you share will be properly treated. We fully understand that none would like to use the service that do not give an appropriate protection to their data, so we are really interested in data protection.
How can you contact us?
In case you have any questions about privacy of your information you can e- mail us at: [email protected]
What legal basis do we have for processing your information?
Mostly we do rely on three main legal basis: your consent, legal obligations and legitimate interest. There is certain amount of information that we ought to collect and store to comply with our legal obligations, other is essential for the business purposes. For any other information we try to have your consent to have and use it.
What data do we collect?
In this Part we will discuss the information that are collected from you. From now on we will make a distinction between our Clients and Contacts of our Clients. Client is someone who use Marquiz software to make a quiz.
Contact is someone who use and fulfills the quiz made with Marquiz software. This privacy notice covers both – the Clients and the Contacts. In some parts information will be covering only Clients or Contacts. In all other case it will be mentioned additionally.
Data we collect from our Clients
We may collect such data as:
- Registration information: to become a user of our services you need to create an account. When you register for an account, you will be asked to provide certain basic information, such as your name, email address, password, phone number.
- Billing and communications information: If you purchase our Services, you may also need to provide us with payment and billing information, such as your credit card details and billing address. Marquiz will also maintain a record of your billing transactions and purchases, and any communications and responses.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of the Services: Device information, Log data, Product usage data.
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Services, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers, and those log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our services.
- Product usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Services, which may include the dates and times you access the services and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Services are used). We also collect information regarding the performance of the services, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the Services. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Services, and facilitate research and analysis of the Services.
- Information we collect from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you or your Contacts from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers and our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose such information to us.
Data we collect from our Contacts